Mouses! I'm not in the mood, Mom.
Look what I got... The Mouses! Award.
To pass it on, here are the rules.
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the MOUSES! Award. Thanks Raz, Allie, Ellie and Cubby of Friends Furever! √
2. Post the award somewhere on your blog. √
3. When acceptin’ the award, you need to use the word MOUSES! in a sentence. For this requirement, you may also choose to use one of the many variations of MOUSES! if you so desire. You know… like… mousin’, moused-up, etc… √
4. Pass the MOUSES! Award on to two or more bloggers. You can pass it along to as many as you like but please try for at least two so that the award is spread around the blogosphere and doesn’t fizzle out or anything. And you’ll wanna pass the award on to bloggers whose work you read regularly and would therefore, sure as mouses recommend. See what Nissy did there? Yup, you spotted it. He used a derivation of MOUSES! in a sentence. He says, “Lead by example.”
Now I'm passing it on to...
1. Basil. My new furriend from Basil the Bionic Cat, also from Cat Scouts and...
2. Mario from Mario's Meowsings.