Home     Awards

Monday, January 14, 2013

This is My Story

My name is Sushi and here's my story.

I don't know when exactly I was born.  I have a previous owner who bought me from a store. They took good care of me and I love them.  But they had to give me away because one of my humans started to get sick.

Well, I was sad, but that's okay because that's when I met my new Momma. I first saw her when my previous owners threw a party in our house.  There were lots of humans, but my Momma stood out because she kept going near me. I'm pretty sure she thought I was soooo cute.

This was me when I was 4 months old

A few weeks after that party, I had a new home... with my new Momma!

Momma said we will celebrate my birthday on the 13th of September.  I don't know how she came up with that date, but I guess she counted backwards from the time my previous owners got me and when Momma adopted me. Well, I'm fine with that. I'm just excited to celebrate my own birthday.

1 comment:

Meow!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...